Friday, December 3, 2010

Comparing Cirque Du Freak Vampire Mountain and Vampire Prince

my 1st independent reading book I had to read for my english class was CIRQUE DU FREAK VAMPIRE MOUNTAIN and my second reading book was CIRQUE DU FREAK VAMPIRE PRINCE. The book's similarities are that they are both fast pace books and almost every single page is interesting to read. Another similarity is that they are both horror books and both have vampires in the book.Also both books have mostly the main characters that are in the Cirque Du Freak Series so far and both books have a very interesting plot. The difference of both books are the different plots for the main character which is Darren Shan. Another difference of both books are the theme of each book. Both the books themes are different. The theme I think in Cirque DU Freak Vampire Mountain is that, it is always a good  to have someone behind your back to protect you or support you through desperate times and I think the theme in Vampire Prince is witnessing a death of a loved one is an obstacle we all have to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment