Monday, March 28, 2011

I Finished my 2nd Indie Reading Book

I finished my second independent reading book which was Cirque Du Freak Lake of Souls by Darren Shan. It is a very interesting book to read. The things that I liked about this book is that it wasn't that much about vampires, but more mythical creatures in it. There were tons of spectacular creatures in this book like dragons, giant toads, and much more. There was even a pirate named Spits who helped Darren and Harkat on their journey but ended up betraying them. I also liked this book, because a guy named Kurda returns in the book and he was a very interesting character in the past Cirque Du Freak books. I also liked that there was a lot of killing in this book. The things that I disliked about this book is that it was off topic from the plot of the book before this one. This book's plot was to find Harkat's true indentity and the main plot of the other Cirque Du Freak books was to kill the Vampaneze and eliminate the Vampaneze lord. I didn 't like the off topic plot, but it was very interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment