Monday, March 28, 2011

My 3rd indie reading book I want to Read Next.

The next book I want to read after Cirque Du Freak Lake of Souls is Cirque Du Freak Lord of Shadows because it is the next book in the series. I think the next book will be very interesting because it is the second to last book in the series so it must be amazing. I hope it has more action and suspense than Cirque Du Freak Lake of Souls. I hope it has a lot of killing,blood, and gore in it! Cirque Du Freak Lake Of Souls has a lot of action but I hope the next book will have a lot more and I hope in the next book Darren kills Steve Leopard, because Steve killed Darren's mentor, Mr. Crepsley and I want Darren to get revenge on Steve. Also I hope in the next book the vampires will build an army of people that are able to use guns so they can kill the Vampaneze's Vampets. I am almost done with the Cirque Du Freak series only 2 more books left and this is one of the last 2 books. Hopefully, this book will build up a lot of tension for the last book of the Cirque Du Freak series.

No comments:

Post a Comment